Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcoming Owen



Welcoming Cindy and Ben's new addition: Owen Henry!

We headed down to Lexington to welcome our new nephew and to help Cindy and Ben with their bigger boys during their hospital stay. Leif spent most of his time hanging on to "Uncle Dude."




Mimi had been down there for a week helping them get ready. She served as Cindy's go-to gal, and Leif's wrangler during the process. What a help!


Carson in the hotel room, ordering room service for us. I believe he ordered a ki-coo, (cookie) a bakaball, (basketball) and a caw (car).


My beautiful family...funny thing is, Carson started this pose and the others joined in.


The one person I didn't get a photo of is my sweet sis. I am so proud of her. Three happy boys! Wow!

Ella and I treated her to a well-deserved post-op foot massage.



Leif was so happy to see his Daddy come home from the hospital.


OWEN!!!



Amblen/2004_________Leif/2009_________Owen/2011

simply perfect.
God is good.

No comments: