Friday, July 1, 2011

Six and Two. Can it be True?

How did this happen?

These tiny babes, who seemed to be infants only a blink ago...are now 6 and 2 years old.

Both with June birthdays, we spent the the entire
month celebrating with family and friends, reminding us exactly how blessed these kids are to be surrounded by angels on earth:

Dinner with Mimi and Papa on each birthday

A family cookout at Grandma and Grandpa's



A caterpillar made of cupcakes, made with love by Granny


A gaggle of 6 year olds in a pink-frosted, candy-coated celebration...(photos to come, once I get them from Aunt Andrea!)



The highlight: A dance party featuring Ella on the "mic" and her BFF Aiden, who rocked some sweet moves to a Miley Cyrus tune.
Yes, I have it in my car.
And I know the words.
and no, it is not lost on me that I have become the kind of person that I used to make fun of.



1 comment:

nklfrtz said...

Such sweet birthday celebrations! I LOVED watching Carson's expectant and excited expressions with the opening of each gift (his or Ella's), as well as his immediate expertise with the basketball hoop! And Ella being so grown up, helping her sweet little brother figure out his new toys. I love the way these precious two little ones love!! They bring such joy to our lives....words just can't adequately express. Love u all!!