Sunday, February 1, 2009

19 weeks


We find out next week whether this baby is a boy or a girl. I am on pins and needles.

Anne and I went for a massage last week though, to celebrate her birthday (I felt that is was my duty as her BFF to make sure that I not only treated her, but treated myself...because it would be selfish of me to have her relax alone!) and I had a remarkable therapist work on me. She started asking questions about this second pregnancy, and our 3 year old girl, when all of a sudden I realized that I had not told her anything about my family at all. She humbly apologized for freaking me out and noted that she is "blessed and cursed by seeing things around people." She could describe Ella very well, and went on to ask if I'd like to know what we are having. Of course I nodded...she predicts a very rambunctious BOY. We'll see on the 9th if she's right...

No comments: