Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spring Gym•nap•sticks

Neither of our kids can/could say this word before the age of 4, so their pronunciation is above. That little stuff is so important. It's kind of thing that I worry about forgetting someday when I'm old and grey, lying in bed with Readers Digest, my teeth in a jar on my night stand. Although I suppose if I can't find a better magazine and I can't really chew, remembering how the kids said "gymnastics" will not be my biggest challenge.


Anyway - I digress.

It has been made clear to us by Carson's teachers that he has "extremely advanced" upper body strength, and for that reason, there is no place he's more excited about than TWIGS gym-nap-sticks. This kid is doing chin-ups by the dozen on the bars, bouncing and flipping like he was born for it.

By George, i think we've found an outlet for this little monster's excess energy!


No comments: