Friday, December 21, 2007

Tis the season...for parties and parades!

Mimi, Derek and I took Ella down to the Christmas parade in Miamisburg...it was freezing cold but Ella had a blast on the Merry-Go-Round and watching the parade. Pretty impressive for our little Burg, I thought.





And here are some shots from various holiday gatherings through November and December...

Emily and Will had us over for dinner. Of course Ella found her fave feline, Broccoli.


I couldn't resist posting this pic of adorably-pregnant Pammo, and Rick in his fabulous comedy-driven ensemble, borrowed straight from Cousin Eddie's RV (yes, that's a dickey.)


Ella getting ready for church...just like my tiny perfect doll, except for the blue markers she stuck up her nose later that evening.


We got a visit from Heidi and Suzanne - Suz was here from California and had never met Ella. Ella immediately went into "let me show you!!" mode and pointed out almost every book, toy, and ornament on our tree.


This has nothing to do with Ella or the holidays, but it was such a striking shot, I had to share. I was on my way home from work and shot it from a stoplight on Yankee Road.

No comments: